1. Barimon is reporting the wrong time for my projects
=> Barimon is used by customers all around the world, time information is standardised on GMT.
2. I'm using the Streaming Client firmware and want to register my device to a project, what is the Barimon URL?
3. I'm using the FTPMP3 firmware and want to register my device to a project, what is the Barimon URL?
Note the difference between the Streaming Client and FTPMP3!!!
4. I'm creating a new project, what is the "Project Key" and do I need it?
=> The Project Key is an identifier used by Barimon. If set, then only posts that contain this project key will be accepted into your project. It is intended for advanced users who are writing their own BCL applications and who want to ensure that only they are posting data to their project.
Note: the Project Key MUST be left blank if you are using the Streaming Client or FTPMP3: the project key is set blank in these applications, so your posts will only be allowed through if you set the Project Key blank. The MAC address of your device(s) is used to identify which project the data belongs to.
5. My data is sensitive, I don't want it to be seen by others.
=> Simple! Contact support @ barix.com and ask them about the commercial rates for a private project. With a private project, only you can see your data, and you can have more than 5 devices.